These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Thank you Lord for Your Faithfulness. It is by your Grace that we are here in 2021. And m humble prayer this year is to Connect with my God more and more. I also pray that i complete my House in Jesus Name. Happy New Year All
Replies
Views
Help me with prayers. Dear God please send your angel of Love, prosperity to help me and guide me throughout this year. Shower me with abundance of luck and success this year. Protect my children and give them success in everything they are doing. I ask this in Jesus name
Replies
Views
Do not allow the joy of today to be robbed from you, but rest in the assurance that God's plans will most certainly be accomplished. 🙂. Lord i pray your peace and mercy..help us to trust you and your appointed time in all things.
Replies
Views
God, I ask for Your ideas & wisdom for me & thru the year. +Tonite bless, protect & calm me & loved ones. Closer to You & each other. Thank You already, IJNA.
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit please continue to heal my sister Cheryl in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
Views
My Prayer request this year is about Marriage. I pray that the Lord will divinely connect me to my mate and settle me.
Replies
Views
(1) Father in heaven give my father a new job in multinational company to work until his retirement, salary start with 3.2m. (2) take away cool from wisdom and his siblings. (3) There will be no transfer of sickness from my family and my husband family to my children. (4)Give us the vision to...
Replies
Views
Im Cyrus Adiga from Kenya, Man of Prophet Samuel Kakande im humbly resquesting you to pray for me and my family members to be delivered from the spirit of sickness and poverty in our home, I also ask for you to pray for me and my brothers to get jobs this new year 2021 so that we can be able to...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest and for conviction of hearts and minds to confess on the cheating that occurred in the US election and wisdom for the President.
Replies
Views
Please pray for a new year of peace and safety. Please pray for the past and its passing. Please pray for the doctrine of future things and its manifestation. IJN Amen
Replies
Views
Top Bottom