These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Holy Spirit please bless, save and keep safe my entire family, especially this New Year's Eve night. Holy Spirit keep us surrounded by Your Holy Warrior Angels, Cheryl, Benetha, Bettie, Tracey, Mikey, Harmony, Chris, J'Nae, Kennedi. Holy Spirit save, keep safe from harm and from harming others...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I ask you to please keep my son & I in your loving arms and care. please continue to heal my health and my one & only kidney against diseases. So I can always be with my son (13yrs) he still needs me in his life I am all he has and he is all I have. I pray I can start being...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly Father I decree and declare unprecedented favor over me and everyone on this site I pray for my husband James that this the year he will be saved I pray for restoration in my home this year. I pray for peace in our city in our country Thank you Lord for being Lord of my life in...
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
Views
I declare the devil is a liar. I rebuke all negative thoughts. Many blessings, favor and miracles beyond miracles in 2020!!!!
Replies
Views
My son's son Raphael,8 months is having sever ear infection since 3 months and under medication. If it is not cured within 2weeks, he has to undergo operation in both ears. So kindly pray for his speedy cure by the grace of Jesus so that no operation is required.
Replies
Views
I keep hoping for a baby but know it's not the best thing for my mental health or for my family. Please pray that I may be at peace with where my life is at, rather than yearning for something that I think is not in God's plan. Help me have faith and trust in the Lord. Amen.
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord ! I got trough quite a tough time as the year Ends I know it will be here again this 2020 but I know your are always there to Protect and guide me. One last chance my earnest need is a Job that will sustain all my needs financially specially paying all my debts and rebuilding our...
Replies
Views
Please pray for our ministry and have some debt so that we can come out of it
Replies
Views
Please pray for Steven.. I'm very worried about him right now
Replies
Views
Top Bottom