These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for Amal,jeen,salome and sheena for year 2019 for prosperity and health. Salome starting her honours next week 9 January god help her.sheena February for second year.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to our God to bless me with a godly husband n home this 2019,my desire is to be a wife n a mother.Amen
Replies
Views
No more blocking Joanna from Luis send that back to his own life now. Joanna and Sara Carter are both over Luis now 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical now in Jesus Name
Replies
Views
Please pray my father’s friends don’t support him in getting in the way of my having my family and see that he used me. Please pray I get the full compensation soon to move,pay debts and invest-i lost my job over a Council’s decision to put a club next door 😢
Replies
Views
Can the church please pray for my son Tre. He has court Jan.14. 2018 and he need the Lord favor and mercy.. Can you pray the Lord to continue to strengthen him and break every curse that is working in his life.
Replies
Views
Praise the lord I wish you and your family Happy new year and God bless to all
Replies
Views
Lord May you grant us a healthy and prosperous 2019 for all your children and for the remainder of our lives be with us and bless us. Thank you Lord I ask all this in Jesus name.
Replies
Views
Happy new year my name is Mary Patricia O'Neil and I"m requesting prayers for the relief of chronic constipation with frequent abdominal pain Thank you.
Replies
Views
Leilani Lizzy Sharon Richard Oma everyone stops trying to control Joanna with evil power enough is enough that assignment ends everyone stops being ridiculous to Joanna for now on. Everyone uplifts Joanna and says positive things to her for now on in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
Views
Almighty Father in Heaven grant us victory, peace, excellence, love, resources, patience, humility, compassion, health, safety, performance, faith, commitment, grace, strength, success, wisdom, mercy, fortitude, service, innovation, creativity, happiness, charisma, confidence, courage...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom