These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

God,Pl be with me all the time Pl be with me for improving my conscious level. Regards Sanjay
Replies
Views
Dear God, I pray for all those who makes mistakes, every single one of them. I pray that you will correct all their mistakes. Amen
Replies
Views
I would greatly appreciate your prayers. My husband Sean really wants to reconnect with his brother, peter.  It’s been 15 years and they haven’t talked or seen each other.  Lots of family conflict and politics and a lot of secrets.  Family members are keeping them apart. I have been praying...
Replies
Views
My Lord, I pray you will lead me to a proper dentist, that will be able to correct the problem, with my teeth. In Jesus, name I pray this. Amen. Thank you, Jesus. Amen. I love you, Jesus. Amen. P.S. I pray you will provide, a way to fund this dental service. In Jesus, name. I humbly pray this. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray that God helps me in all my ways and in His Guidance in my life. In Jesus Name
Replies
Views
Father, send unconditionally loving people in our lives. Heal my loved ones & me to relate in Christ. Thank YouIJNA
Replies
Views
Hi. My name is logan. My brother has been cutting himself and hurting himself as well. He had recently started smoking and drinking. Tonight as New Years he drank 2 fireballs. He spilled his guts about why he does this to himself. He said he also wanted to try other drugs as well. He is in a bad...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me for a supernatural miracle and God sends a perfect life partner in my life.
Replies
Views
thank you Lord that you are turning Ayesha’s heart toward me, thank you that she misses me . Thank you in advance for blessing our relationship, for bonding and for this relationship to lead to marriage
Replies
Views
Pls prayer for my family get a baby in our family now 3yrs over in our wedding. Iam alredy concieve 2time but abortion after 2and 4month. Pls prayer for my request. God bless you happy newyear
Replies
Views
Top Bottom