These are prayer requests from the year 2016.

Please pray for my brother in-law for change in his heart and mind. To fill his heart with love for his mother and two sisters.
Replies
Views
Lord we thank you that many were called few were chosen and we were apart of the few you chose to be part of 2017... it was a hard road to travel and mighty long way to go but Jesus our blessed Saviour lead us all the way we know! Lord many were lonesome valleys and many deep waters flowed but...
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing of all that is wrong in my body. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site according to their needs. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Praying for Blessings in Good Health, peace of mind, love and happiness .  Thank Upu God
Replies
Views
Dear God, Would You direct me to the acreage and house You have for me. Lord I ask that it be horse friendly, have good dog proof fencing, be the right size, good fencing, secure house and yard, lockable gates, good sheds and shelters, good healthy water source, good for livestock, poultry...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. This year hasn't necessarily been bad, however, it hasn't been good. Please pray for my health, my finances, and my job. Please pray also for my family members and loved ones, my friends and co-workers, my acquaintances, plus my enemies...
Replies
Views
Father God,  I pray that 2017 be the year of a miracle given by you. I pray that it be the year me and Z get back together for good. And everything between us will fall in place. Please let it be a  good year between us. I rebuke any evil spirits and the devil from having any ties between me...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my friend Kim gets out of the hospital soon and into an apartment not on the streets homeless. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
Views
Please help T to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep tonight. Please help her feel as though she has had a full nights sleep.
Replies
Views
Prayer for my pet appu having infection in his mouth tooth pus is coming from his mouth and not having any food through out the day he is lying in sofa please pray for my little pet
Replies
Views
Top Bottom