These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for peace in my uncle's home and his wife.
Replies
Views
My husband Eddie just left me for another woman.  He has been having an affair for sometime.  I am devastated right now. I didn't want a divorce please I was standing on God's word hopeing he would save my marriage. But this happened anyway.  I'm so heartbroken. 
Replies
Views
I sent out a prayer request last week for my nephew Jake and the prayers were somewhat answered but he still needs our help. Jake is an alcoholic who has become a recluse since he lost his brother to leukemia 3 years ago. Christmas day he had a seizuere at Walgreens and is now in the Neuro ICU...
Replies
Views
Please Pray for me,My wife and My three children (For our Sprituallife,Family Life,Year 2016) thankyou.
Replies
Views
Can any1 pray for me for my spiritual growth with god.
Replies
Views
YaGod, Jesus, Yahweh, All, Good morning, good night! I hope and pray y'all have a good day or a good night. Yahweh, I pray I can do things right. Yahweh, I pray I can quit letting other people win in my life and start to win in my life, and do my best always. God and Yahweh, You know me and what...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father with full confidence in YOU and knowing full that whatever is asked in YOUR name YOU alone will grant it to us I pray that I  and my boss will not lose our jobs  and that the management will realize all the work that we are doing and acknowledge it.  I pray that there is one...
Replies
Views
Lord please heal my shoulder help me walk again feel suicidal 
Replies
Views
GRIEF: All my relatives are passed on my side of the family and so is my Mom in Law and Father N Law. The only GO TO person left is Jesus. its really difficult to just GET OVER all my deceased loved ones, unless someone has actually been put in my situation. Usually someone either has a Mom, a...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for hearing my recent prayers and answering all of them. I ask that you continue to bless my family during this time of change and resettlement. Allow us to grow stronger while apart and grant my kids both success and safety in their futures . Please keep our son focused on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom