These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Father in Heaven, Your Name be Honored, Your Kingdom Come, Your Will be Done, on earth as in heaven. Give us daily bread, forgive our debts, forgive our debtors, keep us from sin and evil, in Jesus name (Jesus -- Matt 6:9-14; Luke 11:1-5).
Replies
Views
My keys are found fast and my health is protected now
Replies
Views
Please pray for the restoration of my covenant marriage 
Replies
Views
My mother is in the hospital. She is extremely sick. Please pray for healing. In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Please hear my prayer for my dear sisters SARAH JANE DELA CRUZ, SAHRA CAPARAL, and RACQUEL LOPEZ.  They really need your help. Let them pass the LET examination. Please let us hear a good news tomorrow. They are your servant and I know that you really bless people who served you...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Please hear my prayer for my dear sisters SARAH JANE DELA CRUZ, SAHRA CAPARAL, and RACQUEL LOPEZ.  They really need your help. Let them pass the LET examination. Please let us hear a good news tomorrow. They are your servant and I know that you really bless people who served you...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for all the.blessings in my life. My children. My wife. My home and my job. Thank you for all my firends an family back in Ohio. Please be with them all and watch over us all. I pray this in Jesus name. 
Replies
Views
Jesus I pray you show favor to the less fortunate today. Please bless those who are the most needy. Please show those who are alone or feel alone they are loved and someone is thinking about them. I pray this in Jesus name. Thank you Jesus for all the blessings in my life. 
Replies
Views
Dear Lord I pray to you about my broken relationship with Papo be saved and healed...I pray that Papo who I love, reject the evil and negative influences that help push him away. I pray he sees the light and the truth and may you avenge me against these people. I pray he returns to the humble...
Replies
Views
Please keep praying for the situation, for my sister and all of us. My sister is threatening my mom that she will never see Kelly again if she does not get the CPS interview cancelled. My sister had sent them an email telling them that she sees no reason to attend the interview but CPS replied...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom