These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Father God, I just want me and Z to work out and get back together, thats the only Christmas present i want this year. It just came to me i dont want money, or tattoo gift cards, a safe, i just want Z to love me and us be together. I want a happy ending to the end of the year. Father God...
Replies
Views
I ask for prayers for my girlfriend who is having emotional issues I cannot comprehend. She left me and she left our engagement in limbo. I pray that God heals her heart and our relationship. His will be done
Replies
Views
Pray that i am not forced to eat meat on this vacation and my vegetarian lifestyle remain in tact. thank you. amen.
Replies
Views
That I find the right man God wants me to marry.
Replies
Views
Sear Lord I ask for mercy and restoration .Feeling like my family just keeps hitting brick walls..one after another..I have a 3 year old autistic son who needs a lot of help..its hard to get hum help when you are homeless and living on a working truck. Asking lord for a new opportunity and a...
Replies
Views
Lord please help my Dad, he was admitted yesterday with pneumonia.  Lord heal him and let him go home quickly.  Lord you know my Dad is elderly and has diabetes and kidney problems.  Lord I ask you for this in your name.  Amen
Replies
Views
urgent prayers for healing for my brother here...I plead the Blood of Jesus over him, by His Stripes he is healed in Jesus Name amen
Replies
Views
Pray that God will help me to find a wife that is according to God and according to my heart.
Replies
Views
I would like you to pray for my faith & obedience to grow in the knowledge of God. Secondly please please pray for me to find a college that will accept me for next year. Thirdly I have been running a training company, u won't believe that every time my training's have been cancelled and...
Replies
Views
I have been struggling with severe depression. The last few months have been especially difficult for me. Please pray for me. I am ready to give up. In Jesus' Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Top Bottom