These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for me! I yearn and dream of romance in my life and tenderness! Pray that the Lord will build and strengthen my life to be full of romance and tenderness! Pray that the Lord will bless me with a very romantic and tender experiences! Thank you for your support. May God reward you and...
Replies
Views
I have big problems - lust, carnal passions, masturbation, wishes on people other sex and immature love. Pray all such problems once and for all permission in my life! Pray God with power to release me and build it and be forever!  
Replies
Views
God, save & guard my children & friends' souls, hearts & bodies tonight. Holy Spirit, draw them and all with them close to Jesus as Lord. I ask wisdom, conviction, and guidance for all of us. Help us follow Jesus, His will & Word. All praise & thanks, Lord! Thank YOU for praying, in Jesus' Name...
Replies
Views
Please heart and soul, pray for me and my situation! In a new sports club and I have a new coach, but it seems that things are not going well. Pray I quickly progressed and learned perfectly everything in this sport discipline, for God's glory! Let us pray the coach a lot to love me and always...
Replies
Views
Pray, all you have taught me and showed in the new sports club, I'm learned and mastered it to perfection. Pray really progressed very quickly and become very good at this sport, for God's glory.
Replies
Views
almighty father god I PRAY FOR YOUR FAVOR,MERCY, AND GRACE FOR MY FINANCES AND OVERDUE BILLS,CURRENT DUE RIGHT NOW 12-31-15 BILLS TO BE PAID IN FULL DEBTORS TO PAY ME THE MONEY THEY OWE ME TODAY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR AN OVER FLOWING FINANCIAL BLESSING SO I CAN BE OF HELP TO OTHERS AS WELL...
Replies
Views
Father, I pray the silent requests. I ask Your will & timing. I pray they're today.. Thank You, God, for these in advance. God bless all here & thank YOU for praying w me, in Jesus' Name Amen.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I received some bad news today. I received a call from the Judge's office stating that my son's father retained a lawer a week before trial. Now the trial will be delayed another month. I was hoping to get this all behind me before I start my new job next month. The last thing I...
Replies
Views
Jesus please heal my GI issues and bleeding in Jesus Name amen thank You
Replies
Views
Pray for me! Lord strengthen and bless my health! Pray for me Lord to heal me completely! Pray that the Lord will remove from me any virus every sickness, and give me perfect health!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom