These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

All chills Gone from my body now health healed now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour 
Replies
Views
I'm done. No miracle here. Can't ride this roller coaster anymore. One flesh covenant whatever. Marriage Means nothing 
Replies
Views
I haven't heard from or seen Langston today, but I know that he would be here if he could get here. I will be wishing him a Happy New Year in a few hours. I hope and pray to see him soon. Everything seems to be falling into place slowly, but surely it will all be put together in God's perfect...
Replies
Views
Now on the eve of the new year, I urge you to pray for the lives of Dilyana and Jana. Let us pray they realize deeply that life without Christ is bitter, vain and meaningless! Let us pray the Lord to lead them to repentance and to what they surrender their lives to Jesus forever! Let us pray for...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please continue to hold me up in prayer. All in all I’m doing well. I will admit I’m more than a bit concerned about my health. Yes. I am noticeably overweight. I have started a basic exercise routine. With God’s Help I’ll be sticking with that. Yes. I am a...
Replies
Views
Have mercy on Amy, restore her unto you, save her. Take away her desire to be apart from you and her husband. Bless your mighty hedge to grow around her, make her return unto you, her husband and her children. Forgive our sins. Help me be silent unto Amy trusting only in you. Remove anything in...
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord will build to have in my life very true and faithful friends and this to be forever! After so much hypocrisy and deceit, my hope is in God alone!
Replies
Views
Please dear people, pray for me! God help me in this, I choose marriage partner. After much suffering, disappointments, manipulations and lies, I have confidence only the Lord! Let's pray the Lord to change things permanently be in my favor and blessing! Pray that the Lord will build and...
Replies
Views
Pray for Tisho! Lord done all His will in every area of life Tisho! Amen!  
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord forever remove of me, not mature - falling in love, soul ties and dependencies with other people. Pray in the place of these harmful things, the Lord build me incredible - wisdom, understanding, insight and intelligence and it lasts forever. Pray forever be dependent only on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom