These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I feel like I totally blew it at work. I’m trying. I’m really trying. For some reason I just can’t seem to get things right with this specific account. It’s almost as if something is working against me. Please pray that what appears to be...
Replies
Views
Pray for Tihomir! Lord to do His perfect will in every area of life Tihomir! Pray that the Lord will destroy all "golden calves" in the life of Tihomir, so that only Jesus to reign in life for Tihomir! Pray that the Lord will teach Tihomir His ways! Pray that Tihomir will forever remain close to...
Replies
Views
I realize how little I know and understand the Lord!  Pray,  I more and more to know and understand the Lord! I made many mistakes and I have many shortcomings! Pray the Lord to forgive me and change me in this which I hurt God's heart! Pray that this change is painless and gentle, because I...
Replies
Views
Pray for Siljan. Siljan has departed from the Lord! Pray that the Lord will draw him and again to revive his spiritual life! Pray God with power to intervene in the lives of Siljan and he again to return to his first love for Jesus Christ! Amen!  
Replies
Views
I urgently need your support, dear God warriors! Ill for some time and I am subjected to all sorts of attacks! I want to strengthen in my Rock who is the Lord of hosts! Let us ask the Lord to heal me completely in spirit, soul and body! Let us pray the Lord to bless and powerful to protect my...
Replies
Views
Ivo and I are co-workers in a ministry to the Lord! Between us, however there are some tensions and misunderstandings! Pray that the Lord greatly enhance, strengthen and bless the relationship between me and Ivo! Pray that the Lord will reconcile all differences and misunderstandings between us...
Replies
Views
I have to go to training sports every weekday, but because going to church and my service to the Lord can not do it! Pray that the Lord will be gracious and very powerful to compensate me! Pray fast, high quality and efficient to grow and improve in sports that train and glory be to God! Please...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God and His angels guide, deliver, protect, help me and give me peace.
Replies
Views
I have to train very hard training! Pray that the Lord will abundantly provide me with food and nutritional supplements that I need! Pray that the Lord will bless me with plenty of finances to pay my fees and subscriptions!
Replies
Views
I experienced a lot of pain, disappointment and rejection in their personal lives! I have to move on! I can not do it alone! Pray that the Lord very  to compensate and reward me in my personal life! Pray that the Lord very strongly to protect me and to expose all the hypocritical and deceitful...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom