These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Pray for my friend carol she is hurting and angry towards me and pray she will be healed and give her hurts to God and our friendship will be restored 
Replies
Views
I can't sleep because im fighting an old me that i used to feel like and i just want to feel peace and whole again is why i just want better then it was and to be safe and not have the same problems over and over again i don't want to end up like how it was Please Lord do something now so...
Replies
Views
Father God,  Most merciful God, Whose eyes are to pure to behold iniquity, and who has promised forgiveness to all those who confess and forsake their sins. I come before you in a humble sense of my own unworthiness, confessing my transgression of your righteous laws I cheated on Z six years...
Replies
Views
Please pray for God to soften Michael C heart to me, remove any and all obstacles , doubts, fears and difficulties that are keeping us apart and guide Michael back into my loving arms . Please prat that I hear from Michael soon. wishing you all an abundance of blessings this coming New Year and...
Replies
Views
I pray in Jesus name for Jenny's hearing. She is young Lord and she has a continual ringing in her ears.  She is such a wonderful Christian girl Lord and so loving and peaceful.  I pray for supernatural healing for her hearing Lord that she is relieved from the ringing and her hearing is fully...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I pray that today when I will go to the passport office they will find the documents in proper order and that they will process my application for the renewal of my passport. Lord Jesus I pray for a good day at the office and that we all the staff will work as a team in a...
Replies
Views
tooth pain,please pray for a touch from the Lord and for business to come in so we can pay rent,bills,dentist ect.Thank u
Replies
Views
Please pray for the restoration of my covenant marriage 
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me, my health, my family and loved ones, and my dogs and the pets belonging to my friends and family and loved ones. Please ask that God’s Will be done in all of our lives. Please ask that God watch over and protect us all. Please pray that...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for Dosha and her family. They have suffered many losses this year. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom