These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I am really scared this year. My Mom is very ill and so is my sheltie. I am afraid they won't make it through 2016. I know I am selfish I won't be able to cope. Please pray for me.
Replies
Views
God Almighty, I come to you with all my heart to ask you to go through your salvation, mercy and faithfulness in the financial area in my life. Lord, even by itself can not see a way out, I believe in you and trust in your mercy! Please look at my heart that only you trust, and sent by force thy...
Replies
Views
My hope is only in God's mercy! Let us pray, the Lord to strengthen me and blessed me financially! I know that Christ is a merciful God and He will not leave, me and my family destitute! Let us pray for a financial breakthrough and prosperity in my life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be...
Replies
Views
I have quite wrong attitude and behavior. Focusing on the problems and forget gratitude and joy in the Lord. Pray that the Lord will forgive me and let me build my focus to be on the positive things that God had given me and I'm always thankful and joy in Christ! Let us pray this building to be...
Replies
Views
Yahuwah please help me. Yahuwah YOU know the financial struggle A and I are experiencing. Please help us Yahuwah as only YOU can. It is a struggle to pay bills and have enough for food this month and the next few months.  In Yahushua name I pray, Amen
Replies
Views
Let us pray, the Lord greatly strengthen and bless the friendship between me and Pastor Jimmy. Let us pray the Lord to make building and the best of which He is capable. Let us pray for the mighty miracles and blessing in this friendship for God's glory. Let us pray the Lord to surpass...
Replies
Views
Lord almighty, please wholeheartedly for the full manifestation of the Holy Spirit in my life - spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and fear of the Lord! Please God, all this to be permanently, real,strong and for Your glory in my life! I...
Replies
Views
Please help me God and build me to be forever a man of prayer, faith, the Word and the Spirit, in the name of Your Son Jesus!
Replies
Views
Father God,  I pray that 2016 be the year of a miracle given by you. I pray that it be the year me and Z get back together for good. And everything between us will fall in place. Please let it be a  good year between us. I thank you for Z, and I thank you for him being the father of my...
Replies
Views
I speak life to my health wealth prayers answered fast all destruction bewitching off of my life marriage husband God has planned for me now. I have favor protection all devices witchcraft off of my life head body now. My nose isn't cold my body is healed now every area of my life healed and in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom