These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for these folks. Please ask that God’s Will be done in all of their lives. Please pray for their family members and loved ones too. Pray for Tina, Marcus, David, Jacqui, Laura, Greg, Maddy, Gaven, Amanda, Alexis, Jeff, Rob, Dennis, and Pam. I ask...
Replies
Views
Please pray that I have a livable income and that my son can experience happiness again. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please keep praying for me, especially for my job, my health, my family and loved ones, and my dogs (plus the family and loved ones pets). Please ask that God’s Will be done in all of our lives. Please ask God to watch over and protect us, and to keep us all...
Replies
Views
My life feels like it's falling apart and it doesn't seem like God cares. It's like He wants me to suffer and lets Satan steal my joy away whenever possible. I am desperately trying to believe otherwise, but I'm really struggling here. I want to believe that He will work everything out for my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter Jeritah blood pressure to go down and stay under control and for her heart rate to stay under control and for her to get a kidney soon and Please pray for GOD to give her Doctors the knowledge and Wisdom to make the right choices and decisions to help my daughter...
Replies
Views
Pray for my Nephew Marcus, healing both physical and mental. #1 healing stomach Ulcer,#2 and to find good friends and 3 financial help. For myself I need prayer to help me with my weight I have diverticulitis and need to loss weight I feel miserable
Replies
Views
FATHER THANK YOU LOVE YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS BLESS US ALL EVERYDAY WITH JOY HAPPINESS PEACE AND FINANCIAL BLESSING AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE IN JESUS NAME MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A PROSPEROUS 2016 LOVE AND PEACE STEVE UNASH AMEN
Replies
Views
I was finally starting to feel better earlier today, and now I've lost a medicine that I really needed to finish recovering. All my joy in the Lord, Christmas spirit, and even a lot of my health have been drained now. I want so much to get better! I've been sick for weeks now and I'm afraid I'm...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, Thank You for faithfully keep me under Your protection. Thank You  for taking care of my life. Thank You that i have received so many from You that i dont deserve it. Happy Birthday, My Savior. I love You, Lord!
Replies
Views
Thank you Heavenly Father for my many blessings!!  I pray you keep me close to you, and that I do what's right to see you thru my actions!  I pray you can forgive me for my sins and that 2016 me and my husband can grow with our church!  I love you in Jesus name.  Amen!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom