These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please send me a friend who can afford to help me & a possible long term friendship pray for me Amen 
Replies
Views
There was a man over here back n forth n taking pic  Pray we don't have to moved n the rent don't go up n pray the landlord don't sell the house terry don't tell us anything so I am trying not to panic I am praying instead 
Replies
Views
Have mercy on Amy, restore her unto you, save her. Take away her desire to be apart from you and her husband. Bless your mighty hedge to grow around her, make her return unto you, her husband and her children. Forgive our sins. Help me be silent unto Amy trusting only in you. Remove anything in...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my sister and my sister-in-law. They are  both pregnant. Please God send your protection and blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
My dear friends I pray for strength as the last six months have been a huge struggle for me and my daughter, we have moved into our own place and things have been very rough I try to do the best to stay positive and happy but sometimes things become overwhelming, I feel like a failure to my...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, Keep the prayers I have been posting this year in your heart to grant. I am weary and tired of the anxiety. I know the journey needs to be made but please find it in your heart to help soon. Continued prayers needed to help my son (J) stay strong and safe and for him to make the...
Replies
Views
Lord please help me I am at work and still not feeling well. Please let me get through this day quickly and let my meeting with my boss go ok today. Let him please be easy on me. Amen.
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, please heal each and every person on this site in their needs, There are so many who are crying out to you Father, and need your healing touch. I thank you Father for all you do for us. Amen
Replies
Views
I need god to heal my knee, its keeping me out of work and living on no income which i could use prayer for that too, also, that he gives me more christian friends to go out and do stuff with, i never have so much as anyone to go out for coffee with or visit them or anything, pray i get some more
Replies
Views
Please pray with me, I've been very sad lately, things haven't been going well, losing friends and honestly just need deliverance and change. Lord I know I've been away from you but I want to come back home- please save me and deliver me.  dont want to continue like this anymore 
Replies
Views
Top Bottom