These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I beg to support the prayers to Jesus Christ! Lord, let me establish itself never to be afraid and worried about my problems and needs! Let us pray, forever and always be my devotion, to seek wholeheartedly God's Kingdom and His Righteousness! Let us pray this transformation is eternal, true...
Replies
Views
I have problems with - immature in love ,immature passions, attachments and soul ties! Pray that the Lord God remove all these things from me! Pray the Lord to replace these things with God's wisdom, maturity, intelligence, intellect and all that God has for me! This is very important! Pray that...
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord will bless my life with very romantic and special moments and experiences! I dream about it! Pray that the Lord will fulfill my dreams!
Replies
Views
Pray that God will protect and bless my health!
Replies
Views
Despite all misfortunes, troubles and difficulties which I have experienced and continue to live my faith and trust in God's mercy! Let's pray Jesus greatly pleased and respond properly to that faith and trust that he himself has built in me and give me complete and final victory! Let us pray...
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord will look into my heart, in my pain and my cherished dreams and to respond to God's will and mercy!
Replies
Views
Enough is enough. Life is beating me down. The next two days are going to be awful on top of it all I have two test for school I haven't been able to study for. Please pray my life gets it together some way soon. I'm broke, have no way of making more money, school is hard, I'm lonely, and I'm...
Replies
Views
?
God, I pray for our relationship about any and everything. God, I pray for my family. God, I pray for my friends. God, I pray for those I don't know. God, I pray for all. God, I pray for Hesus in my life and I pray for Jesus in all life. God, I pray for your relationship with all. God, I pray...
Replies
Views
My spiritual life is very unkempt and I walked away from the Lord! My heart is grieved to death! Pray that the Lord will forgive me, let me recover fully, to revive my spiritual life and regain my first love and much more! Please Support me, I do have an urgent need!
Replies
Views
Pray to know the Lord! After so many years as a Christian I understand that I know very little Lord! Please pray for me! Pray, I really knowledge and understand the Lord! This is a the real treasure!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom