These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Lord I know I have come to you many times about my ex bf. I hope we can talk soon and work things or even though he is dating someone else show him the light and bring him back to me lord in your name I pray Amen
Replies
Views
Lord if I offended people at work I pray that you make it known to them that it is not purposeful or malicious. Let me let it go if there is nothing I can do to change this. Vindicate my name and help me to grow as a Christian. In Jesus name Amen!
Replies
Views
New job new location new friends new church new home in warm location please. No matter how I try there is always something that is not gotten right and I cannot please all people and this friend thing is not easy and too much trouble to do Lord Jesus. Forgive me Lord and help me see the good...
Replies
Views
My name Is Brittney. I live in a small town located In Arkansas in the United States. I have not been under the water, but I do consider my self as a saved Christian. I do believe in God. I Always have. The devil has tried to get me to think otherwise, but it's only made my faith and belief in...
Replies
Views
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, Im having a problem with my business. Please help for God to interfere Father God, I praise your holy name. I pray that you would interfere in a mighty way. You are the very best. Please send us the right employee in Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Father God in the name of Jesus i come to you praying all goes well tomorrow and Felton be Blessed with the apartment at Victory Crossing. Lord your word says we have not because we ask not. Well Lord i am standing on your words. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus please bring Your healing to all Your children on this earth, You came so that infirmity would be no longer, Your Word declares let it be on earth as it is in Heaven where there is no illness, Lord come with healing in Your wings in Jesus Name amen thank You
Replies
Views
I suffer from extreme anxiety when I go to a doc appt my heart rises and I freak out :( I am pregnant and I'm terrified of going into labor I need my lord saviour to calm my racing heart and thoughts and give me peace amen
Replies
Views
One thing I forgot to say in my last prayer request; please pray I start taking better care of myself that is one of the problems I have when I am severely depressed and or have a lot of pain. I have both right now. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom