These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

Jesus my husband is feeling so sad and discouraged today about his lung illness going on for more than 2 years now, he is feeling hopeless about ever getting better, please help and encourage him send him a sign of improvement he doesn't want to live another year like this in Jesus Name amen...
Replies
Views
Dear God, I know that nothing is impossible for you in this world. I know you can move mountains, throw demons out of people, heal the blind, even bring dead people to life! So I ask in your name... I believe in you God, that YOU can provide me with the Divine Intervention needed to make things...
Replies
Views
Those who need healing, we pray that you be healed in the mighty name of Jesus! Hallelujah! We bring every single condition and every single system and Lord we ask you touch and heal in the mighty name of Jesus. Be blessed in your body in the mighty name of Jesus. We rebuke every spirit of...
Replies
Views
My beloved Prayer Warriors, go into 2015 being blessed! Your family be blessed, your finances be blessed, be blessed in your body, be blessed on your jobs, those who need jobs - I speak it into being, be blessed in your ministry, be blessed in your relationships! Those who need peace, I speak it...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my marriage with Brandy is restored. God please give me favor in Brandys eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage and deliver her...
Replies
Views
Father God, Thank you or 20 years of marriage. Lord God continue to be with us, lead us, guide us, and be our shield. Thank you Lord God for your provisions of Jesus our savior, shelter, food, transportation, safety, and health. All glory is Yours Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
Views
Father God, I lift up Merk to you. Father please heal her legs and body in all respects. Thank you Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
Views
I declare a turn around in your adverse situations in the name of Jesus. I rebuke the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus. We bring every plan and scheme against you to naught! Go into 2015 stress free in the mighty name of Jesus! Break every chain, Lord Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus. Hallelujah!
Replies
Views
Jesus delivered me from demonic oppression and completely healed me. My husband and I were unequally yoked when we were married and he lacks the spiritual discernment to understand what I went through. He is saved now, but not as mature in his faith as I am. Our marriage is falling apart...
Replies
Views
Father God, Have mercy upon us. Help us to live lives pleasing in your sight. Thank you Lord God for a New Year. May we all grow in the knowledge of our Lord. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
Views
Top Bottom