These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

Dear God, please help me reconcile with my mother. Guide us in the restoration of our relationship and let me forgive the pain she has caused me. Help me to understand her. Please heal her kidney problems. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Thankful to Jesus for all the ways He has helped our family this past year! Praising Jesus for who he is....holy, holy, holy and sovereign. I can't even understand all of who He is. Lord Jesus, give us good hearts.
Replies
Views
Please pray my oldest child is highly motivated to do whatever it is God has planned for her to do and that He gives her opportunities, encouragement, whatever skill sets needed - to get it done! All praise and glory goes to God. I ask these things in Jesus' mighty name.
Replies
Views
H A p P y NEW Y e A r !!!!! God Bless us! God Protect us! God please place Peace into our lives and into our familes lives! Amen!!!
Replies
Views
It’s like Dracula. it is having eternal life in the dark. Can’t face the light.Can’t face truth. Can’t face Jesus as WHO IS truth. can’t face sin. Alienated. aliens. Without God in the world. Lots of spiritual zombies out here. Lord protect me and be my shield.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, I need God's help. I am hopeless. I pray that God will help me through this difficult time. I love someone will all my heart and soul. I believe that he loves me too, but has made poor choices. My belief is often tested, but I continue to believe that we will be united in...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God's plan for my life includes marrying the love of my life. I love him so very much. I feel that we are supposed to be together, but there have been/are so many obstacles that seem to indicate that we are not supposed to be together....but, just when I think that we aren't, I...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mum who is gravely ill in hospital. For the very best for her. Please pray for my step mum who is very ill in care... for a quick recovery and salvation. Please pray for Michael too... for recovery and salvation.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, Thank you so very much for all my blessings. I am truly grateful. I ask that you bless my family and friends. I ask that you keep my family and friends safe, healthy and happy. Lord, I pray that you answer my prayers with regard to the love of my life, Rich. Please let him love me and...
Replies
Views
Lord help me find the right Health Ins for this Obama mandatory Ins. requirement. I do not know what I am going to do. Right now I am on such a tight plan in getting my bills paid off that I do not have the extra money to start paying for the increased cost of the Health Ins. I just do not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom