These are prayer requests from the year 2012.

This 2013 year i pray that God grant me a good health and long life and guide me and my family. I pray that i can find a lifetime partner with a good heart, with respect to my family and with love & faith to God.And I pray that i can find a better job with good employer that my finances will...
Replies
Views
Father I just ask for you bring comfort to the lonely this year and an overwhelming peace to those who are experiencing despair. Lord I pray that this night and this year would be a new beginning for many. A new beginning to a fruitful relationship with you. Father I pray for a new...
Replies
Views
A
I pray that God will guide me and my family and lift me up from the negative things and people around me. I pray that I can find a good god fearing man who I can can marry and have a family with. I pray that my finances will increase & that i can provide for myself and my family. Amen
Replies
Views
AGuider
A
J
father. it is 2013 now and i want to thank you for the blessings that you haave gave me during that year god. and i pray that you bless me this new year. lord this year was tough and i had alot of battles to fight during it and im still fighting battles lord. and i ask god that you help me winn...
Replies
Views
E
I sincerely ask for prayers for my Aunt Cande, Uncle Raul and Delia. My aunt and uncle are suffering from some serious health maladies and Delia needs a renewed spirt. She told me that she didn't know how to pray! These three have been suffering for so long and have had such pain in their...
Replies
Views
D
I humbly approach God and ask for holy spirit to help bring my family back together, me and my wife have been married for over 14 years and have 6 children, we have been separated for almost a year and I pray for me to have the perfect character and be a great role model for my children and...
Replies
Views
Please pray that 2013 is a bigger better year for me in finances, relationships, spiritually, and emotionally! Pray that my relationship with Herbert is happier and healthier, and surrounded by God's love and grace!!!! I pray for more communication and more quality time with him and a soild...
Replies
Views
Lord, I continue to pray for my 87 year old Dad who is in the hospital waiting his bypass. I pray that all will go well and he will be completely healed - In Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
please pray for the marriage and devotion of john and jill b. married 1/1/13, for johns continued success in sobriety and jills search for work and a happy happy happy home
Replies
Views
M
please pray that I will recover from a severe anxiety disorder. I am so frightened. Thank you
Replies
Views
Top Bottom