These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

E
Please pray for Steve . He is suffering pain from his cancer. Please pray that God will spare him the paoin. If it His will to give him another chance to pleasevheal him. He needs God's touch and a miracle.
Replies
Views
Father God I pray for the children exposed to spirits from other people in their homes. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I PRAY ALL DEMONIC LUSTFUL AND ADDICTIVE SPIRITS LOOSE THEIR ASSIGNMENTS ON THE PEOPLE IN THE HOMES WHERE CHILDREN DWELL. I COMMAND THEM AWAY AND OUT FROM THE CHILDREN AND ADULTS IN...
Replies
Views
V
Thank you god for watching over my mom. Thank you god for watching over my sweet wife. Thank you god for keeping anything that involves my neighbor away from me. Thank you for answering my prayers. Watch over all the people that pray for me and have concern for me. Make it possible that I get my...
Replies
Views
K
My Lord, I come in front of you this morning to thank you everything you have done for many families. Lord thank you to reunite families which were separated. Thank you stop many divorces, and thank you to look after women and kids abandoned by their husbands or kids and men abondoned by thier...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, This is the time to remember the special gift that you sent us. Your Son Jesus. He came so that we may have salvation. He came so that we can go directly to you for our needs. we dont have to sacrifce labms any more, you precious Lamb was sacrificed for all of us. All of has...
Replies
Views
K
I am married for the past 2 years. I am 2 months pregnant ing lot of troubles from my mother in law. She used to torture both my husband and myself . So my husband got transferred to delhi. i went to my mom's place. Since we could not live this way , we decided to live togather in bangalore...
Replies
Views
G
Dear God, I pray to You that You make way for me to work while studying, because "all things are possible with God." Please do not leave me nor forsake me, bless my family members and use us to become blessings to others. Lord Jesus, I want to follow You joyfully!
Replies
Views
M
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
P
Dear prayer partners, I am being a sevant od God pleading for the suffering and Dalit people of my Place Odisha.we have been working for the orphan and needy children for the last 5 years.we want to present gifts to the orphan children and needy children of our village.if you like to present...
Replies
Views
S
Please pray for 4 month old grandson Vikram who has a Gastro Easophagus Refux disorder and cannot retain the milk that he drinks. Please pray for my little one to be healed and help him to retain the milk that he drinks without vomiting all the time.It breaks our heart to see him vomiting all...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom