These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I need money to pay my rent as well as my truck payment. I am so overwhelmed with these problems. I have no idea what to do anymore. It is affecting my sleep as well as my life. I am so tired of the stress headaches I am having. Please help me Lord. I am begging for help.
Replies
Views
S
I request to pray for my dad who have heavy debts to be re-payed. kindly could you pray that he find way to clear all debts and live peacefully in the new coming year 2012. this day being the last day of the year i believe truly that god has opened a door for him.
Replies
Views
i wanta give thanks to the heavenly father for blessing me with a position it may not pay alot but its a start i have nothining i dont have no money to get there i will leave it in gods hands i love him he is great im just asking my brothers and sisters to pray that i get a financial blessing
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
MY HEAVENLY FATHER I CAN POST THE ONE PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY FRIEND MUNNA TODAY I TALK TO HIM IAM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE HE IS VERY FINE. MY LORD AND MY FATHER THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BLESSINGS FOR MY FRIEND MUNNA.I PRAISE TO YOU MY LORD, LORD YOU CAN NOT LEAVE HIM ON HIS LIFE FOREVER AND EVER...
Replies
Views
M
Please join me in prayer for my husband to stay faithful and committed to our marriage while we are apart from each other - also praying about the pain I am experiencing after the surgery - I pray that it will lessen and go away
Replies
Views
MY LORD JESUS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING IN THIS YEAR.LORD YOU ARE MY FATHER ALWAYS AND YOU ARE MY BEST LORD IN THIS WORLD.LORD MY JESUS WHAT I NEED IN THIS YEAR YOU ARE ALWAYS GIVEN TO ME IN EVERY TIME IN THIS 2011 YEAR. SO I PRAISE TO YOU ALWAYS. LORD IN THIS YEAR YOU ARE GIVEN TO ME...
Replies
Views
D
PRAISE THE LORD!THIS WEEK I POSTED A REQUEST FOR AN URGENT FINANCIAL NEED. WELL THE LORD GRACIOUSLY PROVIDED. HE IS AN AWESOME GOD!"FATHER THANK YOU FOR BEING SO FAITHFUL TO ME!" THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR PRAYING FOR ME.
Replies
Views
K
plEASE PRAY FOR ME, SURELY HE WILL HEAR MY PLEAS. SURELY THIS IS THE YEAR. FOR OVER 4 YEARS. FINANCIALLY I AM IN A VERY DIFFICULT WAY, ON MY OWN FAULT. PRAY FOR MERCY. LOST A BUSINESS DUE TO A COMPANY FILING BANKRUPTCY, DOWN HILL FROM THERE OUT OF CONTROL. LIKE A SPIRAL. SURELY HE CAN USE ME...
Replies
Views
A
Myself akshaya please pray for me and for my family. Myself akshaya please pray for me and for my family.
Replies
Views
A
MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom