These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
wE SUDDENLY LOST TWO KITTYS RECENTLY NAMED lITTLE Buddy and Junior. WE MISS THEM TERRIBLY BUT KNOW THEY ARE IN HEAVEN. WOULD LIKE A SIGN FROM THEM THEY ARE OK AND POSSIBLY TWO NEW KITTYS COME OUR WAY AS A CONNECTION TO THEM
Replies
Views
B
Please continued prayers for my son Ronnie that God will see that he can be with his children. That they can be a family again. Please dear lord allow him to be with his children,, And please grant me the miracle of which I have been praying. thank you all so much and God bless
Replies
Views
G
im 22 years old. i have full custody of my 21 month old daughter. she is my world my everything. i know who god is. what i lack is a relationship with god. im still in my worldly ways. please pray for me and my little one that god reveals his love and grace to me and help me start a new...
Replies
Views
P
I have been widowed for 9 years and I desire to marry again... Please pray that God will bless me with a God fearing, spiritually grounded, financially stable, family oriented, excellent business mind, great sense of humor, supportive husband...
Replies
Views
P
Please pray that God will bless my clothing business. I need sales !!!!! living off savings. Standing on Mark 11:22-24
Replies
Views
M
Please pray for my husband. He is struggling with his responsibilities as a father and husband. i pray he is not tempted by foolishness and situations that breed negativity in our marriage i pray that he hears Gods calling to be the spiritual leader of this household. He needs help in seeing...
Replies
Views
mgp2009
M
P
Thank you all for praying for me. I sent prayer request concerning heart palpations. I had echo gram which came back good ! stress test came back excellent !!! Blood work came back excellent !!!
Replies
Views
H
Hey yall, my name is Hudson and I am a junior at Briarwood Christian High School. At the beginning of this year God brought me and 3 other guys together in a really cool way and just laid on our hearts that He was going to send revival to our school that year and that he wanted us to sell out...
Replies
Views
please pray that God specifically shows me what he wants me to do in His will, that He protects me and helps me do His will. please pray that Jesus fully protects me and my family. thank-you
Replies
Views
Lord heal me tonight. I have been fighting a migraine all day and feel sick right now, please bless the sick and afflicted and ppl that have lost their love ones. I ask that you protect my family and I against all the witchcraft and ill thoughts from people that hate me. I ask this in Jesus'...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom