These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

E
Please pray for A.S. and I. Please pray that he would communicate and be honest with me. Please pray that he contacts me today and that everything is alright between us. Please pray that GOD would bring us together to marry one another. Thank you
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
God please help me for developing more mental power....... To become intelligent, diligent, laborious, owner of sweet voice,make my body fit internally and externally and also help to maintain good relations with all of my teachers in our college,students, friends, relatives & all people i...
Replies
Views
P
Father in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray for good health for SUDIPTO. Please grant him success in all his business undertakings
Replies
Views
G
Pray for our 5 days mission trip...
Replies
Views
P
Please help me pray for a member of our Church congregation and also a staff in our school. She is called Mariatu. She needs a child of her own. She also needs deliverance as she sometimes have nightmares.
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
A new year is approaching and it will bring many new events as well as common challenges.It is my prayer that I will be attentive to the voice of God and follow his leading.I pray that my fellowship with him increases so that my understanding will also.I pray that mistakes that I've made in 2011...
Replies
Views
PrayerAngel
P
For His mercy,grace,protection and PEACE all through 2012 and beyond for us( person praying and agreeing with this prayer with me) in accordance with Mt 18:19. AMEN !
Replies
Views
W
The New Year is coming. I want to pray that the killing in Syria will not continue along in the New Year! And that life will start to be encouraging for people who didn't feel encouraged!! :) Love, w4H
Replies
Views
Thank u Lord fr the year 11 & fr the coming year 12. Thnk u fr everything u did fr me, thx fr my unborn son, thx fr changing my husband Claudel heart let him be a better husband, thx fr putting fires between him and his too many of his friends, those people he loves more than you and his...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. Our Refuge, our Fortress, Almighty God. Defender, Protector our Faithful Shield. Our Rescue, our Ransom, Unchanging God. Safe Harbor, Safe Haven, Peace in the Storm. We put our trust in You. We give thanks to You Adonai for Your love...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom