These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. You are Great & greatly to be praised. You are to be feared above all. Splendor & Majesty are before You. Strength & Joy are in Your place. You ways are righteous & true. Your acts of grace & compassion are worthy of praise &...
Replies
Views
D
Hi everyone who is veiwing my request. Please pray for me that the Lord would take away the hurt i am experiencing of a broken relationship and the anger that is pent up inside. I need HUSBAND. Help me to be gentle with my children and not to in any way display any anger towards them. Please...
Replies
Views
By Oswald Chambers “Of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us…sanctification.†1 Cor i. 30. The Life Side. The mystery of sanctification is that the perfections of Jesus Christ are imparted to me, not gradually, but instantly when by faith I enter into the realization that...
Replies
Views
im still crying about my situation of being jobless homeless and a single mother of 3 but for some odd reason i feel a blessing coming on he has never let me down he knows i need this financial blessing pray for me good people prayers go up and blessings come diwn thank you all
Replies
Views
F
Please pray for these men and women who need God's love. These people have been hurt by the hypocrisy in the church and christian community. They need our prayers and forgiveness. They need many laborers to cross their paths and their names need to be placed on the minds of prayer warriors...
Replies
Views
P
Daughter's boyfriend illegal lied to all of us met him on internet found out after she moved 4 hours away wants to move here with him take care of him while he waits for a green card
Replies
Views
G
Please, pray for me, I have fallen in love with another woman through a dating site. Pray for me so that I can permanently defeat the spirit ofg fornication and adultery. My mother in law Mrs Mandeya is suffering from sugar diabetis and the condition is affectiong her mentally.
Replies
Views
P
Daughter's boyfriend illegal lied to all of us met him on internet found out after she moved 4 hours away wants to move here with him take care of him while he waits for a green card
Replies
Views
I need a financial miracle, I am behind on the truck payment I have other bills to pay. Please let me get the money I feel like I need to get my bills paid on time. The stress of the situation is causing me to get migraines and I am having a hard time sleeping. It feels like all I am doing is...
Replies
Views
E
i need God's help in my life and the ministry.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom