These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Thank you lord for being there for me. I thank you through the good and even bad times because I know that trouble doesn't last always. Please continue to guide me though this foggy time, I have faith that everything will come into place. There are moments when I am discouraged but I continue...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
K
I am praying harder then I've ever prayed that God will answer my prayers today. May God open another's heart and make things right before it's to late... I love you Kelvin with all my heart. Please Dear God let him come home
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
T
I HAVE HAD IT! My dad, Joseph, is not a Christian. He grew up in the Catholic church and they screwed up his views. He has been searching for over 40 years. Now he has been into witchcraft for over 8 years. We just got the news about him becoming a diabetic and he blames God. I do not know what...
Replies
Views
Tzwashere
T
I ask for grace to seek the Lord in with wisdom, revelation and understanding through prayer, the Word, praise, worship and fasting. I ask for grace to fast and that God would give renewed vision and restore, order and deepen my relationship with Him and others in the coming New Year. Thank you...
Replies
Views
I pray that God will bless me this year. On July 8,2009 I lost my only child due to trajedy. On October 25.2009, I lost my father to cancer and in April, 2010 I lost my grandfather to cancer. My family has been hit very badly by all of this. We are still believers in God. We need a miracle...
Replies
Views
Brethren be encouraged!!! As the load seems heavier know that our Dear Father knows and he will supply ALL our needs. Continue to pray and fast and you will see the victory. OUR GOD IS ABLE. “When you have come to the edge Of all light that you know And are about to drop off into the darkness...
Replies
Views
Haapy New Year! May God Bless You Richly with much love, peace, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God in 2012.
Replies
Views
B
I pray that this new year will bring all happiness, peace, and Love to all the families. Let there be Happiness in and around all the world. Lord take away all the pains, sorrows, and evil in the world. Let the World be filled with love for one another and peace everywhere. Praise the Lord...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
C
Please pray that my family and I seek the Lord first and his rightousness and all these these will be added unto me. Please pray that the Lord will give me a great paying job with benefits and a financial winfall to get completely out of debt so we can help others. Please pray that my family...
Replies
Views
J
Please pray that Stan M. Receives his paycheck today. He was supposed to receive it Tuesday but the man who writes the checks for this project keeps putting him and his boss off. I'm worried something funny is going on. We desperately need the money. We are almost out of food and I have a three...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
Top Bottom