These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
Please Pray For my Aunt, As she's going to be operated tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with Carcinoma(Cancer) Pancreas. Its Gonna be 8 hour surgery(Whipples Procedure).I request you all to pray for health, Recovery and her lil kids. May the Generous, Glorious and Almighty God, Who's our Saviour...
Replies
Views
My heavenly father you are the wonderful father in this world. lord you are the great lord in this world. today i pray for my friend.you touch him today. in this night you can do miracle for his life.lord you covered with ur blood for my frnd.what ever he need please help to him in every minit...
Replies
Views
Please keep my son and gdaughter in your prayers that my son get a good paying job and he goes back to church
Replies
Views
K
I ask for support with prayer for two of my family people . one is My beautiful daughter who is mother to 2 little girls and a third child on the way. Her marriage is very disturbed with emotional domestic violence. May she be strengthened and guided because, through fear she cannot find the...
Replies
Views
S
Please pray for my friend's father who is in the hospital with heart condition. Please also pray for my friend's faith to be renewed as he has slipped away and is very negative. Also, need prayers for me in guidance and discernment concerning relationship. Requesting hedge of protection around...
Replies
Views
T
Prayer point for today. Lord appear in my situation today, in the name of Jesus Christ Nazareth. Pray with fire and let hill break loose...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray once again for my son Tyler. Please keep him safe and his faith strong. Help him find justice for the lies spoken against him. Heal his suffering for he has lost greatly. Help him return home where he should be, with family and help me find the letter I seek. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
T
Good morning Holy Ghost. The Lord revealed Himself to me every day of my life. The testimonies I come across strengthen my spirit... The Lord is good and indeed His glory endures forever. I will build my walls around Him and look up to His heaven for my reward. Lord, I thank You for Your mercy...
Replies
Views
L
Am 16 years old and Ugandan by nationality,an orphan who lost all both parents. .Dad died in 2007 and left mum to take care of us but she could not manage since she was a peasant who used to dig for people and they give her money which was only enough for buying food. Dad was also a peasant...
Replies
Views
My daughter need to stay in bed at nite n sleep not get up n get into things
Replies
Views
Top Bottom