These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
Please pray for my daughter that she will stop lying and be honest to us.
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
J
he went to some party tonight and will be drinking a lot and probably do other drugs I'm not sure. I pray for him everyday that he will stop doing the things he does. Please just pray for him to be saved and come home okay and that he will be safe.
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
R
My husband and I have been trying for children for some time now. I know that its me, the doctors told me I have PCOS. this would make it very hard for me to get pregnant. Im not losing faith but its taking a toll on my emotions. seeing all my friends and family having babies or posting that...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
I Pray that God's Word is spread by lightening speed to touch the Souls and Spirits of those who need Him and that He is Brought back first to this world. That will be Our Only saving Grace! Amen
Replies
Views
C
This year I faced a few challenges. Please pray that God help me to become better financially, lead me to the right partner, and to help me make better decisions. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Father God Thank You for Our Lord and Saviour for our victory is won. Our blessings have been bought by His blood! Live life knowing that there is nothing for you to do — only believe! It is finished! God’s Word says, “The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.†(Isaiah 58:8) His...
Replies
Views
:)
I thank god for the words that Prayer Angel and the encourager have taken the time out to send me , thank you for them and may god continue to bless them, in jesus name amen,
Replies
Views
please pray that i get a financial blessing i dont know where im going to get money for my babies pampers i have nothing and his father is a deadbeat
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
P
This is to wish Everyone who posts or merely visits here a very Happy New Year with many blessings in Christ Jesus! May next year bring you great opportunities, health, prosperity, and that which your heart is most deserving of!
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
P
I am divorced & have been praying for a husband & companion for many years. I am soon to be 65 yrs old and time is getting short. Please pray for the Lord to bring me a husband. I cannot find a scripture or promise in the bible where He promises to bring me a mate but I would love to have a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom