These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
please pray that joe will come home soon.
Replies
Views
B
Please pray for jobs for Matt, John and Bill. May they receive the favor of our Lord. May they find employment that will use all of the gifts and skills they have been blessed with. May they soon find jobs where they can be a blessing to others and in turn be blessed. May these men receive...
Replies
Views
A
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am facing severe financial troubles during this Christmas Season and all my receipts are pending in higher offices. I request you to pray from my financial deliverance. Thank you Yours A J A Gunasekhar
Replies
Views
S
i am siny, am seeking for job in abu dhabi. though i cleared HAAD exam with GODs grace, i am not getting job here. kindly prayer for me to get a job before my visit visa get over......................
Replies
Views
B
Laurie is suffering from ovarian cancer, she has undergone surgery, but is now in Intensive care with an infection from the surgery. She needs for this infection to be cleared up so she can start chemo therapy. Please pray for healing for Laurie in her body and healing in her relationship with...
Replies
Views
W
God promised me a couple months ago that Brian and I would be together and we are together and we are really happy and things are only getting better each day by Gods blessing and mercy. Recently news came about that this girl is pregnant by Brian and I just cant get a grip on it, God has told...
Replies
Views
We give thanks to you God, for this Bright Day. We thank you Father for our families, friends, and for all the blessings, both big and small, that you pour out on us each day. We give thanks to you for our food. Nourish our bodies and refresh our souls for your service. We ask you, dear Lord...
Replies
Views
Pamela08
P
T
My mother Edith Ndebele is hospitalised for mild stroke. She also suffers from memory loss, speech and confusion. Please pray for her complete healing. I believe nothing is impossible with God.Jesus Christ of Nazareth paid it all by His blood. Please help.
Replies
Views
L
Dear lord..i come to your presence with a utter confusion going on in my life..please resolve my confusion regarding my life partner and please never ever lead me into any wrong decision..I don’t want to trust on humanly words but I want to hear your voice talking to me and showing me the...
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit, please come near as I draw near to you in prayer for Brown. Please fall fresh on him and give him wisdom and favor. Draw him to yourself in a new and special way. Flood his life with your love and light right where he is now. Show him where there's work for an electrician without...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom