These are prayer requests from the year 2010.

Dear Brothers and Sisters I just want to ask the Lord that you be blessed by God and that he will show you favor this New Year. I ask that God will give us the desires of our hearts as we delight ourselves in Him. May the Word of God come alive in a greater measure and that our personal...
Replies
Views
betsy100a
B
D
MOTHERHOOD I HAVE NO KIDS AND GETTING OLD..PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS MY HELL BEING WITHOUT CHILD
Replies
Views
S
mr w .ife left me on chrismas eve.it waS BECASE SHES DEPRESSRD.I LOVEHER SO MUCH.
Replies
Views
Needprayer
N
M
Dear Father i thank you for bringing me safely through this year .As i go through the final hours of 2010 Lord I ask for your continued protection .Father i bring before you my marriage and yet another case of infidelity by my husband .Though the enemy continues to encourage him i leave him in...
Replies
Views
betsy100a
B
H
Please pray that Gods will will be done as I am struggling with trust
Replies
Views
M
Please pray for Amanda and Nicolas my children who are living in sin and will be partying to night pray the Lord opens there eyes to repentance and they be saved and safe. Happy New Year with blessing from the Lord.
Replies
Views
Dear lord, i pray that this New Year be the New Beginning for all of us. May we be under u'r divine coverage and grace. Let this year be a year of renewal and Miracle. Let the hope less find hope in u and please open the doors of employment for u'r sons and daughters. Please intervene in the...
Replies
Views
G
i ask that GOD should bless me with my husband
Replies
Views
S
i ask that a way be allowed and made for me to get out of an unhappy marriage.
Replies
Views
Needprayer
N
B
I know this may seem trite. But gossip at work is hurting many people. Please pray for those who are spreading hurtful lies. Pray that they may be healed, know that they can be forgiven and that they stop their attacks. Pray for those who have been slandered, protect them and lift them up...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom