These are prayer requests from the year 2008.

U
Please pray for me to become debt free this year, for protection over my family and friends and myself, for justice and truth, for double what the devil has stolen, for strength and healing, for guidance from the Lord, for favour and grace, for more worthy time, for energy and honour and...
Replies
Views
H
Heavenly father, i pray as the new year comes, we look to you. I pray we dont worry bout tomorrow, and only worry what is happening for the day. I pray that each and everyone of us grow to seek you more and more each day in 2009 and forever. You are the only one we can trust. Your our only...
Replies
Views
Mandy
M
C
Hello my nameis paul and i have had the worst part of mylife in 2008. I am seeking jesus to change mylife. Ihave lived in a nursing home for 8 months. I had atrple by ass on my heart then there were infectons then ihad atoe amputated and jt became infected thus my lower rightleg was amputated...
Replies
Views
Mandy
M
Hello, I would like to thank all of you who have prayed for me this year, I pray for you all daily and the support and encouragement from true prayer warriors like yourselves means more than I can say. I have been battling the enemy for quite some time and although he does his best to defeat me...
Replies
Views
C
Today is New Years Eve and my prayers are going out to those who will be engaging in drinking alcohol. I pray that the Lord keeps them safe and may their spirit "REJECT" their desires to drink and endanger others with their carelessness/drunkenness. I pray for my son Brandon that tonight HIS...
Replies
Views
sandybeaches
S
L
Today Lord Jesus I come before You and stand on Your word for our lives. You promised us prosperity, health, love and so much more, and I will stand today as we go into a new year and claim what is mine through You, Christ Jesus. I speak and claim victory in my live today Father, in the life of...
Replies
Views
Mandy
M
J
well first of all ive been seeing guy for 12 years. last night he brought all my clothes to me let me explain i live in low income apartments he has a home well started staying with him after my girl moved out. i kept my apartment because he was all the time running me of. but i would always...
Replies
Views
V
Please pray for me as I am struggling financially. Have a lot of debts to pay. I need a financial miracle. Thank you
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
U
My friend, Allan, is going through a difficult time at the moment. He has problems at work and is stressed out about it. It should all be sorted out on Friday. Please pray to God and ask him to let everything work out the way it should. Please pray for him.
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
W
I lift my son up in prayer Lord. He has struggled with the financial aspects of life. Give him wisdom and protection as he makes life altering decisions. Lord, help him in all that he does. He is in trouble some way and I don't know what. Help him Lord. I pray that he can finally support...
Replies
Views
lizowens
L
Top Bottom